I was in many alliances like
Terra Nova II
The Last Legion (current)
I will not be revealing names, though you may search for the players on the game. If you don't have a problem with me saying your name, please tell me on the message wall.
I started out in SKYRIM669, led by someone only 45 away from me. My friend was there too. We where the 2nd and 3rd highest level players out of that Level 1 alliance, the leader was barely online, and the other members were level 10>. I was promoted to Deputy along with everyone else, even though we were the most active players and the only 3 who donated to the Alliance Funds. However, the leader demoted me to War Marshal and then sent me a message saying it was a promotion! I was a …Read more >
When I started looking to this wiki for information, this was my simple goal: get a chart of the alliance rank list. I realized it wasn't here and that it had outdated statistics, incorrect spelling (mostly of the word "defense"), and even blank pages. I knew things even only being level 31 right now, and I knew that new users would turn to this wiki for information, and I wanted to give it to them. Now I can almost always go to a random page and add a link or change some spelling. I hope I can make a big impact on this wiki.Read more >
The Park is a decoration. It can be built in the main world only.Read more >
This will be a simple step by step guide to starting a new empire until lv10.
- Use vaild email if possible, this is because you get a 300 rubys for free and secondly if someone else somehow gets onto your account they could change your password and you will therefore never be able to go on your account.
- Level up all towers to lv1 as soon as you can, this is because once you reach a certain lv (around lv9) the towers take the normal time to upgrade, if you do this properly you can save around an hour of building which is most useful when you are low level, this applies with buildings llike taverns and guardhouses however guardhouses are not so important as taverns at the low levels.
-Join a decent alliance, when i say 'decent' i mean an all…Read more >
hey awesome mervynRead more >
hello everybody im awesome mervyn and im new hereRead more >
- A lot of people surf the web looking for tips on the game Empire by Goodgame Studios. What I have found, most sites don't offer an actual step by step list of things needed to succeed at this game. Today I will be sharing with you a few things I've learned on my journey to becoming King of my empire.
1. Use a valid email to receive ruby bonuses!
When you first begin the game, you are awarded 300 rubies after completion of a few levels. The only way to obtain this prize is to have a valid email address.
2. Do not attack any real person before your protection mode fades.
Take the entire 7 days to develop your castle and army. You will have plenty of time to attack people but ensuring you have a solid foundation is a must. Protection mode …Read more >
Okay guys, I really hadn't noticed this until TheCatDog had informed me today, but for any future events (like The Thorn King) please do not make a new page in the categories. Catgories are to group things together, not to be used as normal pages. As soon as any of the older evevnts happen again, we should create new pages for them and delete their current pages. Thanks for reading. Saints5 (talk) 23:21, May 2, 2013 (UTC)Read more >
Cool, Thorn King has come! Just lacking 4715 stone and then I can go to the Thorn King! Can't wait!Read more >
I just reached the Battle of Berrimond area! I'mm a bear too! I'm really excited to get to know the new stuff. I'll post some of the new info on info as soon as I get there.
Nevermind it, cause the area just got removed, but I'll keep this in case the area become reavailable in the future. But, I did get a Bear statue out of itRead more >
Alright this wikia needs serious help I a mgonna try and find and expirienced Wikia to help out.Read more >