Anyone who has advanced to the Burning Sands kingdom may have experienced this glitch.
This task is located under: DEFENDING THE BASE 1/2 to: OWN DEFENSE UNITS 0/25
If you recruit any Spearman, or Macemen or something weaker, the game does not count these units. So to pass this quest. You need to:
- Get the Barracks if you have not already.
- Upgrade Barracks to Level 3 or later (if you have enough rescources)
- Recruit Archer or defense unit that is unlocked at least level 3.
- Recruit 25 of them to complete the task.
If you do not have enough resources to upgrade barracks, you could:
- Click the "Kingdoms" button on the first button on the bottom-left hand of the screen.
- Click The Burning Sands.
- Click "Send Troops" and collect defense units that can be recruited at least level 3.
- This may take two hours for the transfer to process, but it's very pricy, unless you have a fair number of coins (900 for 25 longbows, 950 for hallies).
NOTE: If you recruit a Level 1-2 Defense Unit, the quest will not count that towards the defense unit.